Monday, October 15, 2012

What is your child eating for lunch?

Pin It Now!
Baby Bear used to eat Everything!  I even bragged about it before on this post.  Now she has only a limited menu of acceptable thing and they change all the time.  It is really frustrating because she used the be the fruit and veggie queen.  


Today we made soup {I can't believe it is that time of year already}.  I cut up the pieces and Baby Bear got to put them in the pot and sprinkle some spices, squeeze the lemon, and add some olive oil.  I don't know for sure if she will eat it, but by having her interact with the veggies may sway her to try it.  This is the same reason that I want to promote :


October 17 is 
Take Your Parents To Lunch Day 

Parents are encouraged to join the lunch line and see what schools are serving up for kids.  

GO HERE for all the info

My personal hope is that this will get schools to serve up healthy and fresh lunches for kids to eat and nourish their brains and bodies.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...