Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pin It Now!
project 365
reflection-shadow
my reflection
{Day 21} my shadow 

I tried to take a picture of something cool with my reflection, but they turned out like ugly blobs.  I settled on my shadow instead.  I have a hard time looking in the mirror sometimes with my after-baby body.  I have been working really hard at the gym and ramped up my routine to include spinning (I know you already read about my love for the Real Ryder Bike), TRX, Basic Training Classes with Mike, and Pilates.  It has been almost 16 months and I still have some way to go but I am trying to feel better about my body and love it for the fact that it was able to make such a beautiful human being.  I did not edit out anything and I took an honest photo of myself from the side and I actually feel really good about it (that is something that I have not been able to say in a while).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...