Sunday, March 18, 2012

RePurpose (HGTV's Cash & Cari Filming)

Pin It Now!

My BBH & I went to an estate sale really close to our house from RePurpose Estate Sales and HGTV's Cash & Cari.  I signed up for emails since I *LOVE* the show since it closely dovetails what I do with  re-using materials.  

cari cucksey & I

I admit, that I was not going to purchase anything, but noticed a poster by Marc Chagall as I was walking out the door to leave.  



The painting 
It reminded me of my first job working for The Roth Collection and looking at all of the beautiful posters that Elon Roth collected (in the small basement bomb shelter converted into a state-of-the-art preservation facility). 



It is supposed to be a rare poster and we brought it to the Danielle Peleg Gallery for preservation and to see if they could verify this (and will let you know what we find)



Mr BBH, loved this (from Danielle Peleg Gallery) and I think I may use if for upcycled DIY in the future.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...