Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Tales of my Prima Ballerina

Pin It Now!

Baby Bear took a ballet class.  I was expecting her to wear a cute costume and do a few pliés and sashays across the stage and we would kvell over her cuteness.  It would have fulfilled all of my hopes for Baby Bear's first dance recital and I would have been more than fine with that.



Who knew that "I'm the line leader" meant that Baby Bear was the prima ballerina! Imagine my surprise when she stood in front of the class and everyone [semi] followed her movements! 



She is the one in the front with the white tights! 




Baby Bear takes a bow


The night ended with a rose for the ballerina.  I remember my grandma got me a bouquet of mini roses in fancy long plastic box with a bow around it.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...