Tuesday, October 28, 2014

~Bedroom Updo~

Pin It Now!
Baby Bear is growing so fast and is so tall that her little toddler bed is getting too small for her.  We looked and looked for a solution for her new bed.  I thought about a bunk bed since she shares a room with Mini but I couldn't find anything that I loved enough to make a decision.  We got a metal bed frame and a board for the memory foam mattress.  We decided that the memory foam mattress was worth it for us over the $99 basic box spring for a few bucks more. I am so glad that we did because I have been cuddling in Baby Bears bed and so has Mini. 


Her great aunt got her this cool tent and Sofia the First sheets, so we went with the theme!  Then her Great Grandma got her the comforter to complete the look. 


The Reveal 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...