Thursday, October 24, 2013

Growing by leaps and bounds

Pin It Now!
I feel like I brought a curse upon us by writing about germs.  We have been sick on and off for the past month.  Baby Bear is in preschool and Mini Bear goes to a daycare program there a few days a week so that I can go to class and student teach for my masters program.  

Baby Bear had a hoarse voice and every day she complains that she doesn't want to go to school.  I kept her home yesterday to prevent her from getting sicker and to spend a little extra time with her while Mini was still in daycare.  I got called after lunch that Mini had the stomach flu and I had to pick her up.  

I am scared of barf!  Luckily the one and only time that Baby Bear did it, she was with my mom and it appears to have been from the heat.  I had NO IDEA what to do and it was scary and horrible but I got over it and took care of Mini.

Today she is feeling better and so it is just the two of us.   She is not as much of a snuggler as Baby Bear, but today she is very snuggly! Plus now she is crawling and pulling herself up.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...