Friday, September 5, 2014

Spending some time with Baby Bear

Pin It Now!
Mini is changing and growing so much that I felt like I was spending all of my time with her.  I wanted to do something special with just Baby Bear.  She is an incredible kid and I don't want to miss out on making her feel special. 

I gave Baby Bear a list of things that we could do.  I wanted it to be something quiet and not so active so that we could just be together.  She loves arts, so I suggested a paint your own pottery place and mani/pedi among a few other things.  I was pushing hard for the pottery, but she wanted to get her nails done (a first for her!)


This is also the first scheduled Mom & daughter date.  In the car she asked a few times why we were not taking her sister.  I told her it was special time just the two of us. She insisted that she really wanted her sister too!  I love that she wanted her sister to be a part of it, Mini just wants to do everything that Baby Bear does!

 

Notice how she is wearing a dress and a crown.  She is always a princess and she chose green sparkles on her toes and dark purple on her hands.  She picked some silver sparkles for my toes.  


It was really hard for her to sit still and wait for it to dry at the end, but she loved being pampered and doing something special with me.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...