Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Fun things to do for Fall in Michigan

Pin It Now!
note: Let me just start by saying that I hate the term "bucket list" since it refers to "kicking the bucket".  I am blogging with the SITS girls fall challenge, so I will change mine to fall fun in Michigan!
image from michigan.org

1) Watching the leaves change colors & Making a collage
     This is my favorite part of living in the midwest.  Season change is so beautiful and awe inspiring to share with your loved ones. I want to make a fall collage with the girls of different leaf colors.  Mini is really good with her colors.  It wasn't until age 3 that Baby Bear could name the color  no matter how hard I tried.  We will also do some obligatory leaf rubbing pictures too. 

2)Apple Picking and making delish baked apple dishes
We go the first week in October, so pictures to come!

3)Cider Mill & doughnuts
Ok, I admit it... I was at the Franklin Cider mill on the opening weekend, but we only took Baby Bear, so family trip is still on the table.  

4) Running outdoors
I went on my first official outdoor run today.  Shout out to my friend who inspired me to go! I was told that my foot doesn't work enough to run, so I will keep working with my athletic trainer to make sure everything is all right.  

5)Build a Sukkah & Shake a lulav
We like to celebrate Baby Bear's birthday on Sukkot (the Jewish holiday where you make an outdoor booth to live in.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...