Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Keeping the Kids Busy while Cooking Dinner

Pin It Now!
Mini wants to be held by me all the time if I am with her. I love it and hate it at the same time.  It is really hard to get things done, so when I have to cook dinner, I need to keep her busy in a place that she can see me. 


I showed Mini where the pots where and gave her some fun things to bang on them with.  The things that I chose where all things that would make different sounds, but also not metal since she would bang on the metal pots. 


I gave her different colors and textures.

 I don't believe in child proofing my cabinets (I do not keep any chemicals that the children can reach) since I feel that they need to learn where they are allowed to touch and where they are not allowed to touch. She now knows where the pots are if she every wants to play with them again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...