Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Summer at Camp

Pin It Now!
I am so lucky and excited to be able to work at Tamarack Camp  this summer to create a brand new art program!  I literally 'got my feet wet' when visiting the building project last week.  


This photo is actually AFTER I got stuck in the mud!  I was joking with my friend that I was going to walk in the puddles since I dug out my rain boots for the trip.  I stepped into the puddle and it was really sticky, so I stayed on the path that looked dry-er.  Next thing I knew, I got stuck in the mud!  I tried to move my feet and sunk deeper {all the way to my knees}.  I was so stuck that 2 workers had to come and help pull me out of the mud! 


These are all different buildings pictured!  




I will have so many different areas~ crafting, wood {aka projects}, sewing, jewelry/metal/glass, drawing & painting!


I have a big job ahead of me just filling up these buildings with equipment, tables, and supplies and that is even before I get to train staff and start programming for the campers... but I can't wait!!


The little Bears are so lucky, they get to be campers for the summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...