Thursday, August 18, 2016

Summer Dreams Coming True

Pin It Now!
Art the Ravitz Art Center this summer, we created amazing artwork.  There are a few pieces that are very special to me.  The first one is a large mosaic that was done on a 6' round wood piece. It is the 5 core values of the summer camp that I work at and a camp scene with the sunrise shining on the ground. 




The second amazing piece that I worked on this summer is a changing piece of artwork that I designed in the style of Yaacov Agam.  It Changes as you move by the piece so you can interact with the artwork as you go by. 


And I am so blessed to be the recipient of the Rachel Jacobs Tikun Olam Award for all of the amazing things that happen at camp... It really is my amazing staff and campers that deserve this because they help to realize my vision!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...