Sunday, March 25, 2012

My weekend

Pin It Now!
I am so excited to be blogging and not have to squint, wear sunglasses, and sweat!  Mr. BBH got some blinds on for me on the window next to my computer and Silhouette Cameo.  

You can even see that I have my 'Choose Joy' Printable from Lil Blue Boo on my Bulletin Board.  




We had a night out last night with some friends and went to the best and worst restaurant.  

Ajishin- It is a Japanese Udan and Sushi place but they had really bad service and we waited a really really long time.  Since we were waiting so long, we just figured we would get a table soon.  

They let someone else get a table ahead of us and we heard that is a common thing that they do.  But the Udan is so good, that we might go back again....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...