Monday, January 2, 2012

365 Pictures of Gratitude

Pin It Now! Dani G at I'm Just That Way and That's Just Me, had a great post today about how people on the net are trying to capture the year in photos with project 365.  I will change that to 365 Images & projects of my upcycled life. I love this idea because not only will each person have a totally different take on life and what they will post, but it is also something to look for in each day that makes your day happy and meaningful.  It is really hard to sometimes take a few moments to appreciate the day when you have a toddler running around the house and you are just trying to get from point A to point B {while also giving your child enriching experiences and lessons}.  So I will try my best to make this my pictures and projects of gratitude for the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...