Monday, October 3, 2016

Back to School and Staying Healthy!

Pin It Now!
 On my kids list for school supplies is 'hand sanitizer'.  I prefer to use something that is botanical plant based over an alcohol based formula. I found this great brand for kids called Jersey Kids.  They have a hand sanitizer that is great to toss in a backpack or lunch box. It doesn't have a smell, or leave your hands feeling dry the way that an alcohol cleanser does.   It has been lab tested to kill 99.99% of germs without petrochemicals and harsh toxins!


It is so important that I use products on my kids that are healthy for their bodies. My girls also love their lip balms.  They could put on makeup all day, and with the delicious flavors, they have a lot of fun playing together.  



 What are you putting in your kids backpack this year?
To find out more about Jersey Kids, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...