Sunday, April 1, 2012

Use Smelly Gym Socks to Clean Your Silver!

Pin It Now!
Use Smelly Gym Socks to Clean Your Silver!

Who knew that you could do this with only your sweat?




april fools joke


This is so simple I don't know why I never did this before!

MATERIALS
Sweaty gym socks
clothes pin for your nose (optional)


 I chose some super soft socks so that they would not scratch my metal.  You can use whatever non scratch socks that you like.  

Untitled

Really Smelly and Sweaty gym socks are what you will need.  Wear them for at least one full hour so that they have enough putrid stench so that they will scrub off the tarnish on the silver.  


Male sweaty socks seem to work faster.  You might want to get a few so you can experiment with what works best for you.  

Since it is a sock, it works nice that you can insert your hands inside and clean very easily.  


april fools joke announcement
Just Kidding, APRIL FOOLS!!








This is a tribute to my Late Grandpa Jay! 
PS.  I got you a dachshund Ben, Marissa & Erica 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...